Terms And Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully, because we want to do business with clear understanding without any confusing about work or payment.
For custom Development or Full Website/App Development
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
"ISP" shall mean Internet Service Provider
"IPS" shall mean Internet Protocol Service
"DNS" shall mean Domain Name Server
"TLD" shall mean Top Level Domain
"FTP" shall mean File Transfer Protocol
"SEO" shall mean Search Engine Optimization
"ITBOX" shell means company/freelance services by krunal k marvania
“Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions together with any additionally agreed terms.
“Client” means the organization or person who purchases services from itbox.co.in.
These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Design and Development and apply to all contracts and all work was undertaken by itbox.co.in for its clients.
2. Website Development Payment Obligations:
1. A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
2. The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
3. If site design and development work have already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable.
3. SUPPLY OF MATERIALS
1. You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material.
2. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work,
We have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
3. Where you (client) fail to supply material(s), and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
1. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification.
However, any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of 99.00 RS/hour.
5. PROJECT DELAYS AND CLIENT LIABILITY
1. Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development, there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process.
6. APPROVAL OF WORK
1. On completion of the work, you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due.
7. REJECTED WORK
1. If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period, or not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as at an end and take measures to recover payment for the completed work.
1. Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
11. SEARCH ENGINES
1. We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimization according to current best practice.
1. We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
16. ADDITIONAL EXPENSES
1. You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, web hosting and domain name registration or comparable expenses.
1. You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
18. OWNERSHIP OF DOMAIN NAMES AND WEB HOSTING
1. if possible/outside ITBOX We will supply to you (client) account credentials for domain name registration that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.
Hosting Transfer Payment Obligations: If you wish to transfer your hosting to another provider Itbox.co.in can Provide access details of domain and hosting, itbox.co.in will not provide any service of transfer.
19. Sites NOT Hosted by Itbox.co.in:
1. Should the client decide to host their site on another server, Itbox.co.in cannot guarantee the all elements of the site will work. Itbox.co.in will make a reasonable effort to research the problem on the foreign platform to let the client know what Itbox.co.in think the problem is. However, Itbox.co.in cannot take responsibility for problems caused by or on another hosting server, including but not limited to email, FTP, SSL, database, server software, and site security issues. If Itbox.co.in believes it will take a significant amount of time to fix the problem, Itbox.co.in will advise the client before proceeding. In most cases, fixing problems on a foreign hosting server is billable.
1. You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify Itbox.co.in and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
21. Non-Domain-Based Troubleshooting
1. Itbox.co.in Web Development maintains and troubleshoots the websites we develop for our clients, as well as any domain-based email accounts of those websites. We do NOT assume responsibility for upkeep or provide non-billable troubleshooting on our clients' ISPs (Internet Service Providers), ISP-based email accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc), your home or office internet connections, or any other non-domain-based issues outside Itbox.co.in Web Development's realm of service. Provision of non-domain-based troubleshooting services will be billable at our normal hourly rate.
ITBOX is not responsible for Any/All Things/Disputes/Problems of third party Product/Services promoted by us.
you need to contact Third party/manufacturer/service provider directly.
Last update: May 16, 2018
"SAAS" shall mean Software as a service
"AD SERVER" shall mean advertising management software
"AD PORTAL" shall mean a portal for admin & users of AD SERVER
"AD SERVER DATA" shall mean images, videos, user list, Publisher list, Advertiser list.
"USER" who rent AD SERVER and use it for business purpose
Only ITBOX have ownership of any software providing as SAAS, a user of this software doesn't have any rights to software/code etc.
3. DATA STORAGE & DATA SECURITY
ITBOX will not responsible for any data storage/ data security of AD SERVER DATA.
ITBOX only responsible for software working (technical point of view), ITBOX will not responsible for any other things.
USER will responsible for all/any things regarding AD SERVER services he/she provides to his clients.